Executive Management Committee
The Executive Management Committee is the day-to-day “driving force” of the Students’ Union as a student-led organisation.
It is made up of the elected Student Representatives and the Director of the Students' Union.
Full-Time Student Officers:
- Emma Murphy, Students' Union President
- Aidan Moran, Student Officer Campaigns & Engagement
- Beth Elder, Student Officer Education
- Kieron Portbury, Student Officer Equality & Diversity
- Jamie-Lukas Campbell, Student Officer Postgraduate
Part-Time Student Officers:
- Devanshi Sachin Pawar, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) Students’ Officer
- Matt Greer, Disabled Students' Officer
- Anna Herron, Environmental Officer
- Julien Kolta, International Students’ Officer
- Storm Eaton Kilgallen, Irish Language Officer
- Petra Stone, LGBT+ Students’ Officer
- Marta Cipriano, Mature & Part-Time Students’ Officer
- Ciara Henry, Student Parents’ & Carers’ Officer
- Avery Johnston, Trans Students’ Officer
- Jessica Crisp, Women Students’ Officer
Students' Union Council Speaker:
- Asha Marie Larson-Baldwin, Students' Union Council, Postgraduate Representative
- Ciaran Higgins (Director, Students’ Union)
Other student reps and staff members may also be in attendance as required in a non-voting capacity.